There's more opportunity for exercise in our newly updated fitness center! There is all new equipment for
free weights, new exercise bikes, Stairmaster, cross trainer, tread mills and more! Members also have use of
Adults $75 Residents/$195 Non-Residents
Teens & Seniors $60 Residents/$195 Non-Residents
2 Members $125 Residents/$365 Non-Residents
3 Members $175 Residents/$550 Non-Residents
4 Members $200 Residents/$700 Non-Residents
Members must live at the same address and must be in the same immediate family!
A picture I.D. may be required.
$150 - Employees of tax paying businesses to the Hodgkins Park District
Fitness Center Hours
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Sunday 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
In order to provide our members with a safe and enjoyable workout environment, please abide by the
- Memberships ID's are to be scanned at the front office when using the facility.
- Coats, exterior clothing and gym bags should not be brought into the fitness or gym area. Please use
the lockers for these items.
- Lockers are for daily use only, unless you have reserved a permanent locker. Locks left on reserved
lockers will be cut off.
- Children are not allowed in fitness area and should not be left unattended.
- Do not monopolize equipment. Be courteous and allow others to "work in" between your sets.
- TV use is on a first come first serve basis.
- Please remember to scan out when you leave.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION
Cost: Choose your option….
Option Joining Fee Monthly Fee
12 Month Minimum $40.00 $40.00
6 Month Minimum $50.00 $45.00
1 Day Pass $15.00
Time: MWF 5:30 a.m.
M-F 9:15 a.m.
M-Th 6:30 p.m.
Sa & Su 9:00 a.m.
Certified Jazzercise Instructors:
Kay Gardner, Owner
Connie Bylsma, Associate
Tracy Kurcz, Associate
Each 60 minute class includes: warm-up, 30 minute aerobic workout, muscle toning, strengthening
using weights and a full body stretch. With fresh choreography to music you love, this is a program
that’s anything but routine. Wear comfortable clothes and gym shoes. Daily registration on site 15
minutes prior to the start of class. Call 630-660-7761 for more information.
When: Session I—Mondays 8:00 to 8:50 p.m.
Session II—Thursdays 10:15 to 11:05 a.m.
Each session is 8 weeks
Cost: 1 session—$30
Instructor: Doreen Dawson—Certified Zumba Instructor
Why Zumba? The reason is simple: Every class feels like a
party! Come join us and you'll see what we mean. You don't
even have to know how to dance. Just move your body and
follow our lead. It's easy! Come try it, we guarantee you will
have a blast!